Feb 15, 2009



A new ep is on its way, coming very very soon; I've put some new songs for streaming in my myspace page. There is a new review here (sorry, Italian only). And I have to thank the people at Eightysixkillers for the nice support!

I also finally managed to record a version which I like of a Leonard Cohen (gosh, sounds pretty pretentious!) song for a forthcoming covers compilation which is still a little secret.

News to come in the next days.
Everything keeps flowing so gently in the meantime.

Sun shines in the bedroom, when we play

2 comments:

  1. Hi man, I really love your stuff. I just reviewed your Good Shoes cover here, thought you might like to see :)

    http://musicfromagreenwindow.blogspot.com/2009/02/youve-got-it-all-youve-got-it-made.html

    Keep up the good work!

    Joe

    ReplyDelete

Past